Monday, August 18, 2008

Garden Pictures




Since my squash plants have all died from too much rain this Summer, I thought I would share some of my garden flowers with you. My good friend from Kansas sent me some flower seeds from her garden from an heirloom Celosia plant. The seeds germinated and have grown slowly but steadly and this is where the flowers are now. The flower heads are just now starting to grow, see the red on top of the flowers, that is the flower head which will get quite large, but here are a few pictures of the Celosia. The yellow flowers behind are my planted from seed Black Eyed Susans.




Here is another view of the flowers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful garden pictures!!!!!!
The Celosia looks very happy in Boston! ;)

Linda
lbowman

Gloria said...

Lee, your plants are all lovely.