Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pink Calla Lily

This is my grouping of Pink Calla Lilies.  It was really sunny when the picture was taken, they are kinda washed out in the true color.  They are very pretty in the garden. 
 More information about Calla Lilies. 

The elegant calla lily can also be a dangerous flower. If it is ingested, it can be toxic. The calla lily contains calcium oxalate crystals that cause intense burning and irritation to the mouth, lips and tongue. It can cause vomiting and difficulty swallowing.  Note to self:  be careful, be careful, be careful!!!

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Your information is good to know! Thanks